Sunday, January 2, 2011

School and the Cr-48

As some of you well know, I am a student at a local university.  As most college students well know, classes are beginning to ramp up after the holiday break.  With my laptop confined to a docking station at home, with a dead battery and no true mobile life left in it, and a replacement still three weeks away, the Cr-48 will face its biggest task yet - being my primary school laptop for an online psychology course.  Will it rise to the occasion, and perform in my web-based classroom?  Or will I spend many a sleepless day catching up on schoolwork in my home office after a long commute home.  Only time will tell.

Also, in a completely unrelated twist, I've discovered that the Palm Pixi gets QUITE HOT when running the mobile hotspot app.  Taking the "hot" portion of that app name a little bit too seriously, aren't we Palm?

No comments:

Post a Comment