Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pinch Zoom functionality, and Cr-48 Pilots user map

So, I think I should be reading new release info more often.  I've just noticed, with the latest Dev channel update, that I can perform pinch zoom functions on my Cr-48.  I'm not sure if this was added in the most recent update, or if it's been there for awhile.  I guess I need to catch up on my reading.

Also, a few users from the Cr-48 Pilot user group on Facebook are attempting to get a map of us users together  Tag yourselves at the link below.  Particularly if you are from the Philadelphia area - I'd love to see just how many active folks got one of these sweet little netbooks out here.

http://sharedspaces.googlelabs.com/hJmrQcdpv3

Also, if you haven't joined the Facebook Cr-48 Pilot User Group, or the Cr-48 Philadelphia Area User Group, there's no better time than the present!

No comments:

Post a Comment