Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Splitting things up - Tech and Personal.

This was never meant to be a tech blog.  This was supposed to be the semi-incoherent ramblings of a technology obsessed madman.  I have failed my audience, and for that, I sincerely apologize.

From this point on, my technology writing will be found at my new home, TheTechStewart.com.  I'll share my thoughts on technology, pictures, videos, and perhaps even liveblogs from the conferences I do get to attend throughout the year.  I hope to find some of you there.

I'm turning this back into my personal blog.  There will still be some tech here, but no reviews, no formality, none of that silly nonsense.  This will be the home of the dreaded user horror stories, tales and images of technology being misused, abused, and other random ramblings from yours truly.  Perhaps I'll even open my heart sometime and share my true feelings.....nah.

Anyway, you've been warned.  I hope that at least one of my locations becomes a regular stop as you travel the information superhighway.

No comments:

Post a Comment